Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dobeck Performance is now offering the Arlen Ness Torque Box Intake for the Scout.
This is one of the top performing intakes available for the Scout.

Retail price: $149.95
AN Torque Box Intake and EJK: $325
You can add this intake to any Stage 1 kit for an additional $125

Features:
  • The Arlen Ness TORQUE BOX has been extensively engineered and tested to maximize your Indian Scout’s horsepower and torque .
  • Massive airflow improvement over factory air cleaner assembly.
  • Every filter is hand poured to ensure no restrictive wicking material on the filter element and the best quality available.
  • Dyno results have shown an average of 10% gains in horsepower & torque when installing our Torque Box with slip-on mufflers on Indian Scout models (Dyno tuning or fuel tuner is recommended).
  • Specially designed tank grommets are included to properly secure gas tank in a slightly raised position to allow for more airflow to reach the air cleaner.
  • Each kit includes everything needed for simple and fast installation .

Call Dobeck Performance to place your order!
1.406.388.2377 or send an email to [email protected] with any questions.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Here is a dyno graph of the Arlen Ness Torque Box added to a Scout with the RPW slip-ons..

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
Yeah..............it looks and has the proof on paper that it works. I always thought Ness stuff was way over rated in the custom field but this is something I would use.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the description Arlen Ness has listed for the product. The lift is hardly noticeable and does not affect the styling lines of the bike. Our head tech who did the install thought the tank is lifted maybe 1/4 in.

Someone else had asked me about this and I asked a previous customer who installed the Torque Box. He said he did not even realize it lifted the tank and could not tell any difference when he went to look.

I hope that helps. I apologize I do not have any pictures of the Scout with the Torque Box installed.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dobeck Performance is now offering the Arlen Ness Torque Box Intake for the Scout.
This is one of the top performing intakes available for the Scout.

Retail price: $149.95
AN Torque Box Intake and EJK: $325
You can add this intake to any Stage 1 kit for an additional $125

Features:
  • The Arlen Ness TORQUE BOX has been extensively engineered and tested to maximize your Indian Scout’s horsepower and torque .
  • Massive airflow improvement over factory air cleaner assembly.
  • Every filter is hand poured to ensure no restrictive wicking material on the filter element and the best quality available.
  • Dyno results have shown an average of 10% gains in horsepower & torque when installing our Torque Box with slip-on mufflers on Indian Scout models (Dyno tuning or fuel tuner is recommended).
  • Specially designed tank grommets are included to properly secure gas tank in a slightly raised position to allow for more airflow to reach the air cleaner.
  • Each kit includes everything needed for simple and fast installation .

Call Dobeck Performance to place your order!
1.406.388.2377 or send an email to [email protected] with any questions.

-TuningHQ
Sorry, this may seem like a stupid question to you but I'm new to this, what is an EJK?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts