Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rider
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did not see any reference to the passing of noted designer and builder Arlen Ness on this site. The family is holding a memorial service at the CrossWinds Church in Livermore, California followed by a ride to his dealership this coming Saturday the 27th starting at 10:30 till 4:00. I'll be attending. Ran into Arlen at his dealership a few times while getting my Indians serviced. Very personable guy for sure and he had an eye for design and to me did wonders for the Victory line of bikes.

·
Bronze member
1,589 Posts
Should be a packed house at both places I would imagine

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
I will be working down at the dealership on Saturday donating my time to this celebration. Live Band, Memorial T-shirts, catered food. It's going to be a fun day in Memory of Arlen.

I am not sure what I am doing yet, but I will let you guys know when I find out tomorrow.

I hope to see some of you there.

·
Rider
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was a great day at the service and dealership. They had free food and a band playing some good old time rock and roll. Fair amount of 1%er's there as well. Some of the Hamsters, a club started by Arlen, wearing yellow t-shirts rode a few of his custom bikes and they led a procession back to the dealership after the service making a grand parade. Forgot to get myself a commemorative t-shirt..... RIP Arlen

·
Registered
303 Posts
Was a great day at the service and dealership. They had free food and a band playing some good old time rock and roll. Fair amount of 1%er's there as well. Some of the Hamsters, a club started by Arlen, wearing yellow t-shirts rode a few of his custom bikes and they led a procession back to the dealership after the service making a grand parade. Forgot to get myself a commemorative t-shirt..... RIP Arlen
I will be getting some that they still had left over. Give me your size and you can PayPal me and I'll send you one when I get them

·
Rider
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be getting some that they still had left over. Give me your size and you can PayPal me and I'll send you one when I get them
Thanks for the offer but I work pretty close to the dealership so will ride out there again to get a t-shirt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts