Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sierra Vista is close enough for me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, Jeff here, Chief Classic 1572 in Glendale. (Arrowhead area)

2014 Chief Classic
2014 HD Ultra Limited
2008 BMW R1200GS
2007 Honda XR650L

·
Registered
339 Posts
Black Vintage in Gilbert

·
Registered
232 Posts
Been here for a minute, just never got around to checking in. Sierra Vista too. Also, I'd just like to point out, we seem to be fairly lucky. The Tucson dealer, and the Chandler dealer where I bought my bike seem to have many items in stock that others around the country are complaining about waiting on. I've been spending like crazy...unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I bought my bike in Perioa AZ does that count? It would only take me 13 hours to, get down to do a ride with you all. :rolleyes: Ok maybe not, but I retire in March 2015 so I will be riding down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought my bike in Perioa AZ does that count? It would only take me 13 hours to, get down to do a ride with you all. :rolleyes: Ok maybe not, but I retire in March 2015 so I will be riding down.
I retired about a year ago. Moved from Evergreen, CO to Prescott, AZ in August. Really loving the long riding season here compared to CO. I like the CO roads and scenery better, but riding has to be crammed into 2 or 3 months, especially for the mountain road riding, which is what draws me.

After you retire, head on down for some great riding, other than summertime. I rode about 100 miles round trip yesterday, just to go to lunch, and at one point, my Chieftain said it was 70 degrees! Not bad for December....

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Red Vintage in Scottsdale, still working fulltime and riding as much as possible. Did get my first service done in Peoria.
Sweet looking Vintage :)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I retired about a year ago. Moved from Evergreen, CO to Prescott, AZ in August. Really loving the long riding season here compared to CO. I like the CO roads and scenery better, but riding has to be crammed into 2 or 3 months, especially for the mountain road riding, which is what draws me.

After you retire, head on down for some great riding, other than summertime. I rode about 100 miles round trip yesterday, just to go to lunch, and at one point, my Chieftain said it was 70 degrees! Not bad for December....
Thanks Space Cowboy. I am still riding, but my days are numbered. I plan to ride tomorrow it will be 68 degrees in the Springs, but 58 degrees in Woodland Park. Could be my last ride until March. Cold does not stop me, ice/snow on the road does.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Does Littlefield Arizona count..... The only way I can get to the rest of this the state is go through Utah or Nevada.
2014 vintage in black.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Leaving Scottsdale on Tuesday for my first long trip, going to Carlsbad, CA and travel along the coast. Don't have a Go Pro but will take some pics. The weather is going to be in the 70's.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Leaving Scottsdale on Tuesday for my first long trip, going to Carlsbad, CA and travel along the coast. Don't have a Go Pro but will take some pics. The weather is going to be in the 70's.
That should be an awesome ride. Looking forward to some pics. Enjoy :)

1 - 20 of 109 Posts