Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t searched the entire site here, folks, but I’ve searched a number of threads, trying to find exactly what LED replacement bulb I need for my 2016 Classic driving lights. The threads I’ve seen have either links to expired products on some retailer’s website or not enough specific info to find the exact bulb they’re talking about. And on J&P Cycle and Revzilla and etc., I’m not finding info that confirms that product X will for sure fit my bike. And I see many in search results that have different kinds of connectors! I just want the kind with the right kind of connector for my bike. I ain’t picky — I just want a decent-quality LED replacement that’s easy to install (as in, made for a 2016 Indian Chief Classic driving-light set! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

·
Bronze member
3,379 Posts
I replaced my driving lights,Indian prices were crazy,any lights from truck stop supply,or fog lights will work.
I paid 30 bucks for two complete chrome lights.
I think I'm going to change to the ones with a turn signal in the middle of the light.

·
Rider
471 Posts
I haven’t searched the entire site here, folks, but I’ve searched a number of threads, trying to find exactly what LED replacement bulb I need for my 2016 Classic driving lights. The threads I’ve seen have either links to expired products on some retailer’s website or not enough specific info to find the exact bulb they’re talking about. And on J&P Cycle and Revzilla and etc., I’m not finding info that confirms that product X will for sure fit my bike. And I see many in search results that have different kinds of connectors! I just want the kind with the right kind of connector for my bike. I ain’t picky — I just want a decent-quality LED replacement that’s easy to install (as in, made for a 2016 Indian Chief Classic driving-light set! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

·
Bronze member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I replaced my driving lights,Indian prices were crazy,any lights from truck stop supply,or fog lights will work.
I paid 30 bucks for two complete chrome lights.
I think I'm going to change to the ones with a turn signal in the middle of the light.
I'm not too confident in an "any lights will work" reply, sir! Looking for exact model numbers and specifics. Thanks though.

·
Bronze member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! They seem to have just what I'm looking for. Headlight and driving lights easily replaced, with LED versions, for about $150....

·
Not for much longer
409 Posts
Look on Amazon
Technology Electronic device Advertising Multimedia Gadget

·
Bronze member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Problem solved, just FYI — I’ve ordered and have installed a new Rivco headlight and driving lights, all LED. All seems good although I’m going to post a question in a new thread about the headlight bulb having just a little play in it as it sits in the housing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts