Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a guy that wants to sell them to me half off. Are they a noticeable improvement? Already switched the fronts to ohlins.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Turns out he had the old model :( if anybody wanna sell theirs let me know. The ones with progressive springs

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wasn't a fan of the 2016 OEM rear shocks. They bottomed out on me quite often and left me with a sore tailbone after longer rides. I replaced them with the Fox shocks as early as possible. The difference was night and day.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Have Scout #69. Changed out fronts for Progressives, then the rears again for Progressive 313's. Think the rears made more of a difference in my mind. Less stiffness and better overall control.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My 17 Sixty has progressively wound rear shocks. When I pulled out the factory springs in the front they were also progressively wound. Interesting that when I got the fluid out there was 140ml in the left tube and 85ml in the right. The bike was brand new with 6 mi. on it. Factory screwup maybe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts