Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We think so! I put together some videos to show you how super easy they are to install and how secure they are. Not to mention that the Urban design makes them look awesome on your bike! so they look awesome on your bike and they really do hold your GPS like none other.

New Videos: Super-Secure Urban Diamond GPS Mounts

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
I bought one of your, Leader MC, handlebar mounted 1" ball for my Ram Mount system. Your product works and looks great! I like that I can take the ball off without removing the whole mount.

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
I bought this one I think it would withstand a wreck and stay in place. It has flexible rubber that hold the corners.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have been using "Ram Mounts" for awhile and probably near 60K miles. Never had an issue. Sometimes I cuss trying to get it out of the mount to store it.

Reactions: Duce

·
Registered
168 Posts
We think so! I put together some videos to show you how super easy they are to install and how secure they are. Not to mention that the Urban design makes them look awesome on your bike! so they look awesome on your bike and they really do hold your GPS like none other.

New Videos: Super-Secure Urban Diamond GPS Mounts
no GPS mount is secure if some low life wants your Garmin etc. Take my word for it a pipe wrench will snap a mount off in two seconds if the thief wants it, best thing to do is take it with you.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
DSC00905.JPG
Third bike with GPS on a Ram mount, no problems remove when in an unsecure parking area...

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts