Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Curious about these. I got a Corbin seat last year and it's amazing but the downside is I had to rotate my stock handlebars up a bit. I'm a bit more comfortable at that height but the grips has my wrists bent outwards now and it gets unconformable.

I'm 6'1" and I'd like something shoulder height but I can't find fuckall for handlebars because of that stupid nacelle being in the way. Plenty of taller ape hangars but those just look really damn stupid.

If you do have something like the 12, I'd like to see pictures

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have 12” Todd’s Cycle Stripper bars on mine. I love it. Took a bit of work to get them to work but any bar that has a 9” center will work with the nacelle.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had a Corbin and 12" apes on my last bike (Scout), see pic. I am 6' 1" as,well and found it comfortable.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Bro, look at DirtyBird, they have bars that are 4” and 8” taller than stock. I got the 4” and they are perfect for me on my 19 Chieftain.

E2492104-E0C8-41A6-AEFA-D4135DF9FD71.jpeg
BC6124CD-05A8-4B15-BCAF-C2D5DE774972.jpeg

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 12” Todd’s Cycle Stripper bars on mine. I love it. Took a bit of work to get them to work but any bar that has a 9” center will work with the nacelle.
What work did you have to do to make those work? Got a picture of them on your bike? I dunno if that would go well with the look of mine, I have the Springfield classic in Jade green

1 - 6 of 6 Posts