Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone! just joined the tribe (intend to make a post at some point), and she's due for some servicing. i have the pit bull front stand lift that uses the triple trees, and i supposedly have the correct pin (the #1 pin). however, when i put the pin in today to check fitment, it seems a lot looser than the one on my old daytona did.

does anyone have the pit bull front stand lift with the #1 pin? how does it fit?

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey everyone! just joined the tribe (intend to make a post at some point), and she's due for some servicing. i have the pit bull front stand lift that uses the triple trees, and i supposedly have the correct pin (the #1 pin). however, when i put the pin in today to check fitment, it seems a lot looser than the one on my old daytona did.

does anyone have the pit bull front stand lift with the #1 pin? how does it fit?

thanks in advance!
I wrote them - they said I needed a #4 standard pin

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wrote them - they said I needed a #4 standard pin
interesting, their online chat said a #1 pin. spoiler alert, it didn’t work... well, it did, but it didn’t get the front tire off the ground. a collar holding it a little higher will probably do the trick

·
Registered
69 Posts

George @ Pit Bull <[email protected]>
To:db

Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Hello Dan,

You can use this pin: #4 Pin $14.98 - for that bike. Let us know if you have any other questions at any time. Have a good day!

George F Hoffman
General Manager
Pit Bull Products, Inc.
256-533-1977
Don’t run with the pack…Lead it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a rear stand and plan to get the front - ( so pin # 1 didn't work, and pin #4 doesn't work either) is that correct???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a rear stand and plan to get the front - ( so pin # 1 didn't work, and pin #4 doesn't work either) is that correct???
i would think the #4 one would. the #1 technically ‘works’, but there’s too much travel in the forks and it didn’t lift the front tire off the ground. i would think the collar would give it the extra ~1” or so it would need.

really irritates me, as i had to find a few extra dollars at revzillla for free shipping and was going to buy the correct pin until pit bull chat themselves told me the #1. lesson learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts