Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install freedom true duals on my chief classic. Any reviews. Also back pressure problems if any. Anyone selling complete set up. No fish tail. Reviews on freedom pipes. Please thanks

·
Rider
743 Posts
I have them but they are fishtail. I love the sound and once you are going down the road, they don’t drone and I can hear music fine. I added a PCVX, so I don’t know if there are back pressure problems. It runs great and I am getting 40ish mpgs.
I love these pipes. I wasn’t a fan of fishtails before but I really like the look.

Attachments

·
Founding member
1,468 Posts
I have Freedom duals and pipes with black tips. They suit me just fine. Not too loud, not too quiet.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have Freedom with 4" Racing mufflers. I do not have dyno numbers but do feel it lost a little torque just because I noticed I have to shift down in places I did not before but really the bike still has great power. I love the look and as stated before not too loud out on the road but she does bark when you open her up. Sounds kind of like a big block muscle car. Fit and finish are good as well.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I want to install freedom true duals on my chief classic. Any reviews. Also back pressure problems if any. Anyone selling complete set up. No fish tail. Reviews on freedom pipes. Please thanks
I had freedom true dual headers installed yesterday with Rinehart’s slip-in’s. I didn’t go with freedom pipes because of problems with their chrome that I was told about from my dealer. Hope that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts