Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Pics! We need pics, especially of the pipes! The initial reports from Loydz were impressive. Looking forward to user reports!

Reactions: SterlingDrive

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just to drop my numbers in. Ran a baseline dyno, 75 HP and torque was 103 . Then i added Lloydz AC, Lloydz exhaust with baffles, and the PC-V. Then had it dialed in on the dyno again. HP is up to 83, but the torque is only up to 108. Mind you , the elevation of the dyno shop, is 6500 ft above sea level. So we are hurting for air no matter what. The bike is getting more air, but the curves are the same , just higher. Is it worth the dollars spent total? Dont know, but it does pull better overall.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Just to drop my numbers in. Ran a baseline dyno, 75 HP and torque was 103 . Then i added Lloydz AC, Lloydz exhaust with baffles, and the PC-V. Then had it dialed in on the dyno again. HP is up to 83, but the torque is only up to 108. Mind you , the elevation of the dyno shop, is 6500 ft above sea level. So we are hurting for air no matter what. The bike is getting more air, but the curves are the same , just higher. Is it worth the dollars spent total? Dont know, but it does pull better overall.
So, how much did you spend for 8 more horses and 5 more lbs for torque?

Thunder Stroke 111 Performance Suspension Indian Motorcycle Forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Almost 2K total for everything. Dyno runs and tuning about 350 and the rest parts and shipping. I put it all together, so saved some dollars there. Took about 5 hrs total to install everything.
Mileage, havent ran a full tank yet, so cant comment. But i was already in the 40 to 42 mpg range, riding mostly 2 up. Havent had the mileage issues others complain about.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts