Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hey guys, many of those paint details can be done without patience.

Just dab/glob the paint into the script. Wait a minute and wipe it off. Repeat a couple times. I forget if I used thinner when wiping. ...someone will weigh in with the correct procedure.

Works great

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm a bed pan man myself(cover that is). I know they have been advertised but are they available yet?
They show as available on Lloydz website now. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago when they were showing unavailable. Inquired about them in an e-mail and they responded that they had them and were taking care of those on a waiting list before making them available on the website.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm a bed pan man myself(cover that is). I know they have been advertised but are they available yet?

Yes they are available and at $200 bucks are pretty reasonable. I was hoping for input from someone who has one installed but guessing they havent sold any here as of yet.
Looks like the surface area would allow for some really free flow breathing. The initial reports showed some impressive numbers when compared to the stock AC and even better with the Loydz slip on exhaust. Maybe someone will look in this evening and comment.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They show as available on Lloydz website now. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago when they were showing unavailable. Inquired about them in an e-mail and they responded that they had them and were taking care of those on a waiting list before making them available on the website.
There is even a used on evilbay for a buy it now of $150 . When new with a warranty is $200, so $150 just doesn't sound like too good of a deal.
The seller says he has decided to part with the bedpan......no other comments. I would question him but in my experience a seller will only praise his wares so I wouldn't expect a good honest review.

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
:)

Yes they are available and at $200 bucks are pretty reasonable. I was hoping for input from someone who has one installed but guessing they havent sold any here as of yet.
Looks like the surface area would allow for some really free flow breathing. The initial reports showed some impressive numbers when compared to the stock AC and even better with the Loydz slip on exhaust. Maybe someone will look in this evening and comment.
Just ordered the A/C. Got the pipes got the A/C whats next? Power commander? Which one and why? Well I know why, but next step?
How you guy's can give up that lovely bed pan is beside me.I think the 111 numbers would look good red.:)

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Just ordered the A/C. Got the pipes got the A/C whats next? Power commander? Which one and why? Well I know why, but next step?
How you guy's can give up that lovely bed pan is beside me.I think the 111 numbers would look good red.:)
The Loydz AC utilizes the OEM bedpan cover so the "111 Cubic Inches" would remain on the bike.That is part of the reason the price is low.

·
Registered
845 Posts
The Loydz AC utilizes the OEM bedpan cover so the "111 Cubic Inches" would remain on the bike.That is part of the reason the price is low.
Oh know I am a bed pan man .Like it love it. Makes a statement as to the power of the thunderstroke. I'm coming up to my 5000 mile service and want to see if the dealer will install it with a power commander with remap. Hope they dont freak and tell me the warranty will be void. Otherwise I will do it myself.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just ordered his AC....pipes should arrive today....Power Commander V is already on the shelf...should be a nice little bump. Didn't want to give up my bed pan yet...I like the mod and am actually thinkin of louvering the bottom of the pan just for yet a little more flow. Danny over at Lloydz sent me the dyno map for the PC with lloydz pipes, PC and AC...hopefully it will be close enough until I can go see KevinX in florida next spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
Just ordered his AC....pipes should arrive today....Power Commander V is already on the shelf...should be a nice little bump. Didn't want to give up my bed pan yet...I like the mod and am actually thinkin of louvering the bottom of the pan just for yet a little more flow. Danny over at Lloydz sent me the dyno map for the PC with lloydz pipes, PC and AC...hopefully it will be close enough until I can go see KevinX in florida next spring.
Now that is a nice bed pan. Power Commander V at $400.00 is it worth it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I finished my Lloydz baffled pipes, air breather, and Power Commander V installation this afternoon. I haven't had it out on the freeway yet but did have time to ride it a few miles. I think Enzo said it best after completing his Dobeck fuel controller installation: "The beast has been released"! I also want to thank him for his recommendation of plugging the O2 sensor bungs using oil pan plugs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah the sales guy Danny shipped me the same map I believe? I loaded it myself on the Power Commander before installing it. Did you get the baffled or without slip-ons?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got the baffled ones. I actually bought them from a Lloydz distributor called Cruiser Customizing. They had them on sale for 15% off for a day or two. I just happen to stumble across it. Erica at Lloydz was a bit surprised but said it was fine with her if I purchased the pipes from them rather than direct from Lloydz.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts