Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only found one review about the Arlen Ness Mini Floorboards. I am putting a lot more miles lately and wouldn't mind a set, but I know one of our forum members mentioned the boards sitting rather awkward. Not sure if he was ever able to resolve the issue...Anyone have experience with them?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have only found one review about the Arlen Ness Mini Floorboards. I am putting a lot more miles lately and wouldn't mind a set, but I know one of our forum members mentioned the boards sitting rather awkward. Not sure if he was ever able to resolve the issue...Anyone have experience with them?
I like them. I have had them on for a few years. They are comfortable and bring my feet in a little. Also I’m 5-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much! They sure look good, to me. They set up and felt good right out of the box? didn't have any issues setting them up?

Also, did they reduce your lean angle much?

·
Registered
139 Posts
No issues. I remember adjusting my shifter peg up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice! Passenger boards too, look great.

I was a little leery of floorboards, afraid of losing any more lean angle, but with the miles I am putting on lately, I figure I should try to get myself a little more comfortable. Thanks for the reassurance🍻

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, they look very nice! Btw, is the only size that fits with the standard shifter so that you can shift upwards? I mean if you install longer boards do you automatically need to install heel shifter?

Second question (unrelated): is that the OEM sissybar or a copy? I found a lot of non original sissybars on the net that look identically at less than half the price of the Indian one and am tempted to get one.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts