Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m taking possession of a big Indian motorcycle collection that I’m buying and would like to sell it to someone that has money to buy 10-15 bikes. Send me a message if interested.

·
Bronze member
3,352 Posts
your other post says 20 are you now keeping 5-10 bikes?

Reactions: Rolex23

·
Registered
190 Posts
I’m taking possession of a big Indian motorcycle collection that I’m buying and would like to sell it to someone that has money to buy 10-15 bikes. Send me a message if interested.
I will take the lot.....here’s my info
Phone#1-800-555-1212
Bank acct# 95111501
Ssn# 441-14-4321
Visa# 5505-6060-3405-1111

ShipTo:
Ima stoopid
123 mentally challenged ct
Slowville, CA 95136

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,868 Posts
I'm sure this is legit... but.. feels like a total SCAM reading it all You know.. .two whole posts and all

·
Rider
1,164 Posts
I can trade you for some real estate. I have this bridge in Brooklyn that is a mint money maker!
I can trade a bridge as well, last one I traded across the pond was London Bridge in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. I still have Tower Bridge that I'll trade for say four of the bikes please, Buckingham Palace for six and I may throw in Nelson's Column for free?

·
Rider
943 Posts
I am a prince and I need to hide 28,000,000 I will trade you even up for the bikes but first you need to send me $5,000 so I pay for the transfer. Please go to best buy and get the $5000 in gift cards and I wll buy a high end receiver and sell it to you for $10,000. then I will have the monies to make the transfer. Please hurry it's a dire need. My life is in your hands.

·
Bronze member
2,163 Posts
This OP said on his/her other post that they're just trying to get a sellers commission, which is it? Scam.

Reactions: rickkcir

·
Registered
322 Posts
A question like that without the pertinent details is rather useless. With no history here or an introduction with the story you might want to try again if there is any legitimacy to your inquiry but for the above reasons I highly doubt it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts