Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,739 Posts
The apparel is wayyyyy overpriced! Just saying!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's coz we live in England, its a little high but about average, and bike shed clothing is all top quality!! If you check their website you will see they are opening in LA.... Motorcycle hang out with a little London style

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

·
Senior member / gold
6,739 Posts
That's coz we live in England, its a little high but about average, and bike shed clothing is all top quality!! If you check their website you will see they are opening in LA.... Motorcycle hang out with a little London style

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
By the time I order one tshirt, I'll have a $100 shirt. I'd trade you an Indian of Fort Lauderdale tshirt for a London tshirt though.

·
Rider
574 Posts
But the one in LA won't offer an outstanding English breakfast. Been to the Shed in London and it is way cool. In fact its the only cool thing in London. lol

·
Rider
794 Posts
Some of the clothing at Bike Shed London Clothing is indeed top quality but can be a complete rip off, and you need to be canny when shopping. Mate very nearly bought a set of Kevlar jeans there last year, they were just shy of £300. Exact same pair from Sportsbikeshop UK in their sale a penny short of £90. It is indeed a great place but don't get caught up in the atmosphere or you could find yourself being fleeced.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts