Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all i have a 2018 roadmaster i would listen to music on my phone and oneday out of the blue there was no audio while still connected to BT I plugged phone into bike via usb in dashboard and worked normally
Had it at the dealership they verified that yes there is an issue but they don’t have any idea why this is happening im not considered that it will get fixed just curious

·
Bronze member
3,648 Posts
hello all i have a 2018 roadmaster i would listen to music on my phone and oneday out of the blue there was no audio while still connected to BT I plugged phone into bike via usb in dashboard and worked normally
Had it at the dealership they verified that yes there is an issue but they don’t have any idea why this is happening im not considered that it will get fixed just curious

You can pretty much say this about any blue tooth audio device. I bet if you reboot your phone, it will work fine again

·
Registered
476 Posts
I connect my Galaxy S7 and Sena to the bike via Bluetooth. I have a load of music on a USB key that I leave plugged into the bike. All the phone stuff and GPS stuff works fine but I cannot get the music from my phone to play. Music from the USB works fine. I began to consider that maybe the phone needs a special player or the music needs to be in a special location - mine is on a mini card in the phone. Not sure what to do next either.

One thing I really enjoy is streaming radio programs. My phone does this fine but I can't get it to the sound system - wait, I used to but I haven't tried in a while. I'll check this out for you. I will keep working on it. Let me know if you learn anything.

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
476 Posts
Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I connect my Galaxy S7 and Sena to the bike via Bluetooth. I have a load of music on a USB key that I leave plugged into the bike. All the phone stuff and GPS stuff works fine but I cannot get the music from my phone to play. Music from the USB works fine. I began to consider that maybe the phone needs a special player or the music needs to be in a special location - mine is on a mini card in the phone. Not sure what to do next either.

One thing I really enjoy is streaming radio programs. My phone does this fine but I can't get it to the sound system - wait, I used to but I haven't tried in a while. I'll check this out for you. I will keep working on it. Let me know if you learn anything.
Good morning
So i i had my roadmaster into the shop to figure out this issue with the bluetooth being froze they tried to reconnect phone to ride command with no success so the tech at polaris suggested that the dealership swap out the ride command unit im happy to say it works like new so it should

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I have to say I don't bother blue toothing anything via the ride command. I have a Schuberth C4 with the SC1 remote control, It has the most comfortable speakers in a Helmet that I have ever owned ,sounds fantastic without any issues. But ,saying this the helmet is the most expensive helmet I have ever bought. Would I buy another one? YES

1 - 13 of 13 Posts