Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if they made #666 and who has it....would be a hell of a bike!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was hoping for one that ended in 69. There is a series of numbers that would be fun not to mention 1901.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really the same but my license plate number is 6666, everyone tells me i need to change it but i told them it dont count because it has to many 6's, it does look pretty cool on the blacked out hardball tho

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been wondering about that too. Gregory Polaris in Arkansas had #667 come in. I'm not sure what I'd do if my pre-order came in as #666. Good question!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
19681 said:
I've been wondering about that too. Gregory Polaris in Arkansas had #667 come in. I'm not sure what I'd do if my pre-order came in as #666. Good question!
667 the neighbour of the beast!!

tom

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19681 said:
I've been wondering about that too.  Gregory Polaris in Arkansas had #667 come in.  I'm not sure what I'd do if my pre-order came in as #666.  Good question!
I'd ride the wheels off of that sucker......just like I plan to do on my XC.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That bike was being picked up at the Daytona Indian/Vision last Satuday. It is a black Chieftan with stage 1 with fishtails. The couple were waiting for it to be preped. They put two gremlin bells on it and named it the 'Beast.'

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10799 said:
That sign looks familiar
I'll bet PA-666 looks familiar to a lot of folks up in that neck of the woods. It is one of many great roads in the Allegheny Mountains of Pennsylvania.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I picked my Red Classic up this past weekend. I got number 1224. Christmas eve, and she is definetly one great Christmas present :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
19011 said:
I was hoping for one that ended in 69. There is a series of numbers that would be fun not to mention 1901.
I'm not that smart....what is the 1901 reference?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
8825 said:
I'm not that smart....what is the 1901 reference?
The year Indian was originally founded and if I'm not mistaken the last of the numbered bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts