Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of going but would be kind of cool to travel with someone else ? Just checking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are you talking about the rally in Fayetteville, AR? I just saw that and was thinking the same thing. I live in Prosper, TX. I have a few friends i ride with that may be interested if we could get a group together.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about the rally in Fayetteville, AR? I just saw that and was thinking the same thing. I live in Prosper, TX. I have a few friends i ride with that may be interested if we could get a group together.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keep me in the loop. It would be good to travel with some backup for an emergency or whatever. Plus , it would be kinda fun as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
11 Posts
I asked some of my friends and there is some interest. One of the guys I ride with says it’s a great event. I would like to get a group together to make the ride more fun. What days were you thinking about going?

·
God Bless Texas
3,782 Posts
Not that far and a nice ride. I just did the Steel Horse Rally in Ft Smith last week... ..250 mile jaunt up Hwy 271 from Paris to Ft Smith ... Hell, that Saturday, we headed up the pig trail to Eureka Springs, then over to Fayetteville and back down 540 to Ft Smith.

Point being.... it aint that far and it's easy to stay off the Interstate if one wants to

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I asked some of my friends and there is some interest. One of the guys I ride with says it’s a great event. I would like to get a group together to make the ride more fun. What days were you thinking about going?
Going for the whole event. Heading up on the 23 or 24th.

·
Registered
12 Posts
At this point we are headed to BBB on Wed, the 25th, returning home on Sun the 29th.
Will likely trailer the RM, just don't like being rode out and saddle tired by the time we get where we're going.
Anyway, this is just an FYI if anyone wants to make a group up with our H2 and trailer.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At this point we are headed to BBB on Wed, the 25th, returning home on Sun the 29th.
Will likely trailer the RM, just don't like being rode out and saddle tired by the time we get where we're going.
Anyway, this is just an FYI if anyone wants to make a group up with our H2 and trailer.
Ok cool. Thanks for the reply. I think I will ride up. Maybe hook up there for a ride. Keep me in the loop. Thanks again. Any local rides you guys do keep me in mind.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live about 50 miles North of the event and I thought I'd point out the obvious: It's been 90 to 95 degrees every day recently with very high humidity so as my Boy Scout troop used to say: "Be prepared."

Be careful and have fun!

Sam:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts