Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Arundel, anyone close by?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll be in the Biddeford area middle of June.

·
Registered
4 Posts
good afternoon all, i am rather new to forums of any kind and i am just learning how to navigate this puppy. i just received a 2016 scout and just love this motorcycle. i have only been able to put 70 miles on so far (weather is not cooperating). i am 71 yrs. old and have slowed down a bit and this little bike fits me like a glove. in the past i have mostly risen h-d when i graduated from the dirt but i have also owned ducati and bmw. i mention this because the scout holds the road and seems as quick as any of my previous rides. if you see me around i will be the old guy with the big smile on my face. i live in gorham maine and just fully retired and can't wait for a day with out rain ( or snow):)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in Rumford. Usually good for a couple trips to Bentley's every summer. I'll be there early June when KMC Powersports is there for stage 2 cam install and a dyno tune.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i'm not much of a bentley's kind of guy but i will keep an eye out for any events they are having. i did attend the imrg mtg. this past saturday at the dealer in augusta (blowin performance) and meet some nice folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts