Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,453 Posts
After 6500 miles, mine did it twice, within a few weeks of each other, always at slow speed. Took it to the dealer and my throttle bodies were out of sync...actually twice the allowed variance. Service dept adjusted the throttle bodies to well within spec. Can’t report on the success, just got it done today, but I’m sure this was the culprit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Face - I’m under the impression this was a software update Indian had to issue not long after the first bikes started rolling out of showrooms. People were experiencing a shut-off, particularly while cornering. Are you sure your dealer is up-to-date on their latest software updates? Call Indian?

I’m a subscriber and dig your channel! 🤙
Thanks DMV SoloRider, and you're right. The Challenger has been updated and flash. I'll be posting a video soon on the "error codes" the challenger indicated. This time I took pictures of the screen and took to Indian to figure out what is/has happen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After 6500 miles, mine did it twice, within a few weeks of each other, always at slow speed. Took it to the dealer and my throttle bodies were out of sync...actually twice the allowed variance. Service dept adjusted the throttle bodies to well within spec. Can’t report on the success, just got it done today, but I’m sure this was the culprit.
Good information and keep us informed. Thanks!!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts