Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are so many cameras’ out there. Really hard to choose. We have done some comparisons and gotten a lot of feedback over the years. Put together some details and specifics on some of the most popular ones and thought I would share them. GoPro gets lots of attention, but there are some other great cameras out there. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Sport Action Camera: Which One is Right for YOU?

May help as you are looking for gift ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
TomTom has a X-Mas discount of 25%. I'll go with it, i suppose.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a GoPro on my DJI Phantom 2. Not bad, but the quality is not so good.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,752 Posts
Just got a GoPro Hero 4. Not sure of the exact name but I think that's right. I've taken it out once and it's pretty cool but I need more research. Made a video and edited it, adding music. Pretty fun.
Same here.
I did one video of a toy run and found that wide FOV isn't much good. Everything is too far away to see...
Will experiment with Medium and Narrow FOV tomorrow on a ride...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Same here.
I did one video of a toy run and found that wide FOV isn't much good. Everything is too far away to see...
Will experiment with Medium and Narrow FOV tomorrow on a ride...
I'm not positive but I think the editing software lets you zoom in for close ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Was thinking about one that I could really zoom in wildlife from a distance, but just can't find a safe way to carry it while out riding my Chieftain.

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got my ION Air Pro 2 (WiFi) in the mail a couple days ago. Still working on mount(s). It gets good reviews and I like the profile better than the GoPro. We'll see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
168 Posts
There are so many cameras’ out there. Really hard to choose. We have done some comparisons and gotten a lot of feedback over the years. Put together some details and specifics on some of the most popular ones and thought I would share them. GoPro gets lots of attention, but there are some other great cameras out there. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Sport Action Camera: Which One is Right for YOU?

May help as you are looking for gift ideas!
bad link as nothing shows up.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Just got the AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera from Amazon. Into everything for less than $100.00. After using it I am impressed. My other camera is a top-of-the-line Canon with four lenses and six filters so trust me when I say the photographs this little camera takes are crisp and clear. I'm not a professional photographer by any means but I am impressed with this little camera.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts