Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been in the market for a fairing, and can't seem to find any that I like.

The Rifle Nightflight Fairing seems like it will never see the light of day, and the Arlen Ness Fairing doesn't look like it would fit along with my Mini Apes.

So my next option would be to see if the Victory Octane's fairing would fit the Scout seeing as they're nearly identical, though I'm not certain enough to warrant buying one of these fairings to only be SOL.

So I was wondering, has anybody here try fitting or know of someone who has fitted an Octane fairing on the Scout?

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
I'd be wary of it, another member on here discovered the hard way the tanks have different mounting points despite being basically the same shape with just the Octane being slightly more angular for different styling. Even looks like the same mold underneath. No clear reason for the move either...Have you looked at the 1920s fly screen? Not exactly a fairing but it might be similar stylistically and aerodynamicly to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've been wondering this too. The closest I've found is the Kuryakyn fairing, but I was wanting the small screen on top. Hopefully someone can find out. I've searched for answers everywhere and gave up.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
This is a loaded one... anything can fit.. you handy? Got handy friends? Get a ha .... whoa.. that was close.....
I'm sure one could make it fit if you don't mind making a bracket and some other bits as needed.. I'd start by finding out what there is to know on how the octane fairing mounts to octane, pictures on eBay? Victory parts fiche? and go from there..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts