Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking by a pawn shop in Fresno Ca. and saw this motorcycle through the window. The shop was closed so I could only get a picture through the window.
unknown motorcycle.jpg
unknownmotorcycle2.jpg

·
Rider
308 Posts
That is indeed the Kawasaki Indian drifter tribute bike. Pretty much a Vulcan but intended to look like a Indian from Kawasaki. Looks like it's been sitting for a while

·
Rider
816 Posts
A quick check of ended listings on eBay showed only two that have recently sold. One for $630.00 and another for somewhere around $5,000.00. There were several others that had been listed but did not sell.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
A quick check of ended listings on eBay showed only two that have recently sold. One for $630.00 and another for somewhere around $5,000.00. There were several others that had been listed but did not sell.
Yeah unless the OP @Ledzepdad can get it for a song (pun intended(Led Zeplin dad)) I'd pass. Could be a case of the owner thinking its worth more than it actually is or ever will be.
Decent bike, I just dont think it was well received from a Japanese manufacturer. It was viewed as the knock off it is.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no intention or desire to buy it, I just never saw that bike before. It looked to finished to be a homemade job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts