Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking k 10-12” since I was going to trim
My OEM, as I’m short at 5’7” plus my roadmaster has been lower inch and a half in the back. And I wanted to to 4 inches off my stock windshield. I’m not even sure the exact height of the original windshield or what they consider it to be. Anybody with any pictures? Mine is a 2017 roadmaster burgundy metallic TIA Kevin

·
Premium Member
533 Posts

12” Klockwerks flare on my bike (light tint, all the way down).

i have removed the Klockwerks screen and replaced it with a 16” Freedom shield as I was tired of getting soaked and not being able to see when riding in the rain. When the screen is all the way up rain comes in through the 2 vent holes and visibility becomes a problem. Putting it all the way down doesn’t help as I then get severe helmet buffeting. I’m much happier with the 16” Freedom shield. I’m 6’1” tall if that helps.

·
Bronze member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Rider
473 Posts
Here is 10" Black with trunk, and without.

My comment would be that I love the way it looks. I like that when it is down you get a lot more air, but when raised the air is deflected (mainly on the Interstate)

I would also note that the Black is truly black. It does block visibility of what is immediately in front of you.

MVIMG_20190608_093342.jpg
IMG_20200509_161101.jpg

·
Bronze member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is 10" Black with trunk, and without.

My comment would be that I love the way it looks. I like that when it is down you get a lot more air, but when raised the air is deflected (mainly on the Interstate)

I would also note that the Black is truly black. It does block visibility of what is immediately in front of you.

View attachment 589232 View attachment 589230
I will probably go smoked, 10 or 12", TY

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,079 Posts
Here's the 12 in smoked...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
My OEM, as I’m short at 5’7” plus my roadmaster has been lower inch and a half in the back. And I wanted to to 4 inches off my stock windshield. I’m not even sure the exact height of the original windshield or what they consider it to be. Anybody with any pictures? Mine is a 2017 roadmaster burgundy metallic TIA Kevin

Attachments

·
Bronze member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m 5’7” also with Burgundy Metallic and use a 12” Dark Smoke. I love it and the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can tell me, is that up-down all the way or in-between? Or pics all up and all down whenever you get a chance. Thx I plan to invest

·
Bronze member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: TN Firefighter

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mines a 16 RM and also a 20 on both have the short flared KW and it fits well also not right in ur line of site all the way diwn like the stocker ...im 6'1' have to zoom in on the pix the one by the Indian sign is all the way up as it was raining in spirit lake

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts