Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rider
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal, I live in the Petal/Hattiesburg area. As you know we still can’t buy lotto tickets in Mississippi, so every other weekend, my wife and I ride down to either Bogalus or Pearl River turn around and buy a ticket or two. Last weekend I put it up on a few local riders pages on Facebook, and we had ten bikes join us, it only one other Indian! So I thought I’d put it out on here and see if anyone was interested. We take mostly back roads and try to vary it up a little every time. The next trip will be not this upcoming weekend but the next, and we are planning on going down to Pearl River turn around and then going on south and riding the coast back to Gulfport, maybe stopping at the Blind tiger in Bay Saint Louis for refreshments. Anyone who is interested in going, or meeting along the way, let me know and we can discuss meeting places and times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cool... I live in Pearl River area and we ride pretty often. On Friday we're heading up to Scott for a ride leaving out early Saturday morning from Cajun Harley. A guy and his dog, Adam Sandoval and Scooter, is there for a fund raiser for Veterans. Seems interesting...
We (husband and I) ride out sometimes with friends or just us two. Check back with ya later and maybe meet up with you on the road.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I may be interested too. I’m in Star but I ride south in the Hattiesburg/Laurel area occasionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts