Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rider
620 Posts
I don't know anyone personally who uses them but I've bought Cobras for my metrics and i always liked the company.

Here's someone on youtube with them.

·
Bronze member
4,321 Posts
Anyone have any reviews on these?

About 60% less than Indian stage 1

Cobra makes good pipes, they were very popular on metric v Twins, and also Harley. Had a full system and a slip on on my two V Stars very good pipes. The video in this thread makes me think they are more aggressive sounding than the Vance and Hines, and some others. TAB are the loudest with the Zombie baffles. The Rineharts sound good but have a deeper softer rap sound to them compared to these Cobra's at least in the video.

I most likley would have picked up Cobras if there was a video like this and others when I was looking a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not really looking for loudness, I'm good with stock pipe loudness, but maybe a little depth and less of a tinny sound

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've had the Cobras for 3 years and I'm very pleased with them. They're not loud and tinny just a deep tone which was exactly what I was looking for. I think you'll be happy with them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have cobra slip ons on my 2018 Roadmaster, I love them gives the bike a nice deep tone like a diesel train idling,they are very fairly priced and its chrome is better than stock. Even if I went with stage three and headers I would still use these cobras.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts