Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Everything he said!

Small world. Both of my sons work in the Seattle area ,one lives in Everitt and works in Redmond. The other lives in Seattle and works downtown.
Runs, nice to meet ya.
Where do your sons work at? I'm in downtown Seattle as well in the rail yard directly behind Safeco Field.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We have a number of dealerships in Ohio including one in Columbus and the new one that had their grand opening in Cincinnati this past weekend.

I really haven't seen many, if any, Indians on the road around here though and I'm wondering if they are selling in The Buckeye State?
Went to Indian of toledo yesterday for another demo ride.I got the very first hand drawn poster of the Chief Dark Horse they only had 23 hand out.As far as dealers there is toledo,columbus 2 in cincinnati area and 2 over by cleveland and getting more all over.

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
738 Posts
not an owner... YET! but checking in from Canal Winchester, OH.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love in Hardin County. NW / Central Ohio. I know of only 3 Indians in this county. A 1940's Chief, a 2015 scout and my 2017 Chieftain. I would love to hear of Indian riders around me. Lima, Marion, Findlay, bellefontaine areas.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I love in Hardin County. NW / Central Ohio. I know of only 3 Indians in this county. A 1940's Chief, a 2015 scout and my 2017 Chieftain. I would love to hear of Indian riders around me. Lima, Marion, Findlay, bellefontaine areas.
I’m up the road a bit in Perrysburg Twp
There’s another guy in Fostoria on here [email protected] I believe

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have a number of dealerships in Ohio including one in Columbus and the new one that had their grand opening in Cincinnati this past weekend.

I really haven't seen many, if any, Indians on the road around here though and I'm wondering if they are selling in The Buckeye State?
I know this is an old post, but we just got www.IMRG2019.com website up and running. We are Chapter #2019 in Columbus Ohio!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts