Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Indian appreciation days this Saturday and Sunday at Iron Pony in Columbus, Ohio. Maybe a chance to talk to them about a chapter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Toledo Area IMRG has been approved by Indian. Our next meeting is the first Saturday in November 10 a.m. at Indian of Toledo. All riders and bikes are welcome to join us.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
My 2015 Vintage is in storage in Carey,Ohio. Contractor working overseas. Was at the Indian of Toledo customer appreciation in July and hope to be up there again next year.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I'm in southwest ohio, but know 2 Indian riders up near you. My one friend lives in Stryker, Ohio a bit west of you and our other buddy lives over in Indianan an hour or so away from him. we were at the Wasseon National meet in July....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Toledo IMRG meets the first Saturday of every month at 10 am at Indian of Toledo/Honda East located in Maumee, Ohio. All riders are welcomed.
January's meeting has been moved to the 9th due to the Holiday weekend

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm moving to South Central Ohio this summer, an hour south of Columbus, and would be interested in joining an Indian Rider's Group.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello from the Pacific Northwest, actually Renton, WA. (burb of Seattle)
I am originally from Toledo and my wife and I are moving back this summer.
Making the move with her and our pets then I'm flying back out to snag the bike and make the ride solo back home to Toledo.
I am excited to become a member of the IMRG of Indian of Toledo.
What does it cost to join and monthly dues?
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone this summer!!
Dan

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hello from the Pacific Northwest, actually Renton, WA. (burb of Seattle)
I am originally from Toledo and my wife and I are moving back this summer.
Making the move with her and our pets then I'm flying back out to snag the bike and make the ride solo back home to Toledo.
I am excited to become a member of the IMRG of Indian of Toledo.
What does it cost to join and monthly dues?
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone this summer!!
Dan
20.00 per year. For toledo membership.
I'm a toledo member. Live in Perrysburg 5 miles from Toledo Indian. Bad for my wallet.

THOM sent from my portable brain toaster

·
Registered
75 Posts
Everything he said!

Small world. Both of my sons work in the Seattle area ,one lives in Everitt and works in Redmond. The other lives in Seattle and works downtown.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to our Rider Group, I am looking forward to meeting you and having you join our Rider Group.
We meet on the first Saturday of the month, unless a holiday is on that weekend, then we just go to the next Saturday. 10am. at Indian of Toledo, 1230 Conant Street Maumee Ohio.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts