Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a number of dealerships in Ohio including one in Columbus and the new one that had their grand opening in Cincinnati this past weekend.

I really haven't seen many, if any, Indians on the road around here though and I'm wondering if they are selling in The Buckeye State?

·
Registered
240 Posts
We have a number of dealerships in Ohio including one in Columbus and the new one that had their grand opening in Cincinnati this past weekend.

I really haven't seen many, if any, Indians on the road around here though and I'm wondering if they are selling in The Buckeye State?
Hey BoardTracker, how you doing. I live in the Cleveland area. There are quite a few dealerships around here, Willoughby Hills, North Canton, Youngstown,Maumee, and Sheffield Village. I am sure you will see more Indians on the road now that the weather has finally gotten decent.Keep in touch.

·
Registered
240 Posts
congrats and welcome to the tribe:) I also got my Indian at Toledo. A good dealer and Jeff was a pleasure to work with, gave me a good deal on my HD trade. Their service department is top notch.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just got back from the first MTG of Indian riders group in N. Canton. Planning a ride on Sunday 14th at 10am starting at Bairs Indian dealership. Join us!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm in same boat... Looking for Indian riders in Columbus. Our local dealer has shown no interest in supporting an IRG although they are selling quite a few.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to see an Indian Rider's / Owner's Group here in Columbus. Would be happy to participate. Not particularly impressed with our local dealer's level of community interest. Don't need them though. We could work directly through he Mfg.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes count me in Board Tracker. I've been continually asking our dealer about it and the reply is always the marketing director is to busy but they aren't willing to give up a list of buyers for me to contact directly about starting an IMRG chapter. I understand we need a President, VP and Treasurer to start a chapter.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK - So we need three people to start a chapter. I'm available to be President or Treasurer. Need two other Central Ohio Indian owners to step up and we'll have the beginnings of a chapter. Once we've got a chapter, we can get some signs and/or hand-outs printed up. Maybe the local dealer would let us put them in the dealership or at least include them in new buyers packets.

I can build us a website and a Facebook site at no cost.

I've already worked with the marketing director at our local dealership on another event and have his number. I wouldn't say we're friends, but he knows me and was pleased with the last event so I think he'd at least take my call or be willing to sit down for a 30 minute meeting.

Who's in?

·
Registered
75 Posts
OK - So we need three people to start a chapter. I'm available to be President or Treasurer. Need two other Central Ohio Indian owners to step up and we'll have the beginnings of a chapter. Once we've got a chapter, we can get some signs and/or hand-outs printed up. Maybe the local dealer would let us put them in the dealership or at least include them in new buyers packets.

I can build us a website and a Facebook site at no cost.

I've already worked with the marketing director at our local dealership on another event and have his number. I wouldn't say we're friends, but he knows me and was pleased with the last event so I think he'd at least take my call or be willing to sit down for a 30 minute meeting.

Who's in?
It sounds like you are having the same problem I am forming the Indian of Toledo chapter, we have a president and a treasurer, but we also need that third officer. There is one person interested in being our 3rd officer, but he does not yet own an Indian.

patiently waiting.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Runs - Maybe we should combine forces. No law that says all officer from a chapter have to be in the same zip code. Would really like to see this happen. Strength in numbers? What do you think?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would tentatively be interested in being a member (unfortunately, no interest in holding a position though). :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Runs - Maybe we should combine forces. No law that says all officer from a chapter have to be in the same zip code. Would really like to see this happen. Strength in numbers? What do you think?
I have no problem with that great idea. Do you want to join us? I do not know who my treasurer actually is at this point, I just know that the sales director of my dealership says he is still dedicated to being the treasurer if IMRG Toledo. If you would like to meet somewhere in the middle, I plan to be at the AMA Mid Ohio Vintage Days on the 11th.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It sounds like you are having the same problem I am forming the Indian of Toledo chapter, we have a president and a treasurer, but we also need that third officer. There is one person interested in being our 3rd officer, but he does not yet own an Indian.

patiently waiting.
I am in Fremont. Let's talk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am in Fremont. Let's talk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I started a private conversation with you, If you aren't sure how to find it, go to the top right of this page, look for your screen name, click on it, a dropdown menu comes down and within it is the word conversations, just click on that and it will come up..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts