Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm planning on purchasing a 2015 Indian Chief next month. The closest dealership to me is 110 miles way in Westminster, CA. I'd like to speak to and possibly see your bike if you are in my area. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey enzo! I love the Santa Barbara area, I'm in the high desert and sometimes take a Saturday or Sunday ride for Clam Chowder. Keep us posted when you get your scoot we'll have to take a ride. Best regards, T.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pulled the trigger a few days ago. Having some custom paint applied. My Classic should be ready around Halloween! I'll keep you posted and upload some photos when I get her home.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm planning on purchasing a 2015 Indian Chief next month. The closest dealership to me is 110 miles way in Westminster, CA. I'd like to speak to and possibly see your bike if you are in my area. Thanks.
Hello Enzo5000, I just purchased a Road Master and will be at the Lompoc Airport this Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for Toys for Tots. Bryan from Nipomo might be there as well with his Vintage. The event entrance is free, and if you wanted to bring a toy, it is recommended a new unwrapped toy for ages one year old to seventeen. We could exchange our phone numbers and email address and start our own Indian group in the 805 area.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry fellas. I'm out of town on business and won't be able to attend this weekend in Lompoc. Im expecting my IMRG packet soon. I'll get the intel to everyone as soon as it comes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts