Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my 2018 Scout for a 2019 Chieftain Limited and I’m looking fo some people to ride with.
If your interested let me know Thanks Richard

·
Registered
244 Posts
Traded my 2018 Scout for a 2019 Chieftain Limited and I’m looking fo some people to ride with.
If your interested let me know Thanks Richard
I'm in Harrison. David

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't live here (Harrison,AR) but I spend 1/2 my time here for work. I will occasionally bring my bike down with me or bring it down for a week of riding. Harrison is a great place for riding. I had planned to ride down to Rich Mountain for an overnight last year but it wouldn't stop raining. I'd still like to do that ride so, maybe we could get together and ride. Keep in touch here and we'll catch up later. By the way where in Arkansas are you?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anyone headed for Sturgis this year?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'll be riding this route mid-June, with an overnight in Pine Bluff.

AR_route.jpg

·
Registered
462 Posts
Where are you going ifly? I might be able to get you off of hwy 67 if you want to take it a little slower.
I don't want to hijack RichardFerg 's thread. PM me if you have a suggestion. Always trying to avoid hiways.

·
Registered
402 Posts
@iflypigs looks like you will only be 30 minutes from my house when you turn onto Hwy 31. Let me know when you get closer and maybe we can arrange something.

Reactions: iflypigs

·
Registered
462 Posts
@iflypigs looks like you will only be 30 minutes from my house when you turn onto Hwy 31. Let me know when you get closer and maybe we can arrange something.
Great! For some reason I thought you were closer to Ft. Smith.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts