Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and the moderating work. I was about to follow up on a conversation that I received from this guy for WTB listing of mine until I noticed the "Banned" status. Messaged referenced Jerry Morgan instead of John though. LOL.

·
Rider
974 Posts
Wow! This Sh!t is outa hand. Friggin scammers everywhere! Makes you want to not do business anymore.

·
Administrator
14,748 Posts
It’s an ongoing effort. I’ve deleted/banned four scammers in the last two weeks (first-time posts in each case) and the members (you) have been really good about notifying us. A good thing about the new forum is that the technology now scans and matches IP addresses to banned members. So if they re-apply with a new moniker but same IP address the scam filter catches it. We’ve had several of those as well.

There has been a suggestion that moderators manually screen and approve/ disapprove first-time posts. It would solve some of those problems.

·
Rider
974 Posts
HTFU
Do Diligence, and Common Sense... We Gots Dis...
I do Not see the problem....Been handled and exposed... Thank You
Yeah, it is just not this site, It is everywhere and that is what I was saying with my post. EVERYWHERE!

As far as Harding the F up. I served 26 years in the army with 11 of those years deployed with the last tour in Afghanistan in 2011. I have Due Diligence and have not been scammed personally and take all precautions to protect myself and my family.

Point is you don't know me. How you think from my comments that I need to Harden the Fk up is a mystery but then again maybe it makes you feel like a big bad internet commando or something.

Oh and the problem is being taken care of but it will never ever be solved or defeated because they, the scammers, are always evolving and changing to rip people off.

Thank you!

·
Rider
418 Posts
One other thing, Hink - the report button on this new format is now hidden behind the 3 dot drop down menu at the top right of each post, and it's not until you click on it that the report function appears.

* reply from Hink — got that. I will report the feedback. It does make it harder to report a post.

·
Bronze member
2,638 Posts
Hey, my ex-wife was left handed - so I'm stuck with lots of "lefty stuff" I'd like to sell.. Maybe help a fella out?
Left handed hammers, screwdrivers, pipe wrenches, hack saw, shovels, rakes, brooms, and a lefty knife assortment...
And from her bike:
left handed Indian handlebars, turn signal/light switch, and a lefty cup holder..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts