Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if it's a road master that thing will come in at 50Ko_O

Reactions: TigerGA

·
Silver member
3,644 Posts
I'm sure it will be beautiful and all, but I don't care much. Where are the new models based on FTR engine? Where is a "tweener" between Scout and Chief, etc. etc.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,248 Posts
The shut-down of American businesses and the recession brought on by the viral pandemic will have a snowballing effect impacting sales of everything. Anything considered non-essential such as motorcycles will suffer the biggest loss of sales. I really don't see any incentive to introduce any more new models until this mess is over with.

·
Bronze member
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The shut-down of American businesses and the recession brought on by the viral pandemic will have a snowballing effect impacting sales of everything. Anything considered non-essential such as motorcycles will suffer the biggest loss of sales. I really don't see any incentive to introduce any more new models until this mess is over with.
yup... and anyone that has the money knows all they have to do is wait until June and buy from a dealer that is working his dealership alone because he had to lay everyone off..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts