Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,451 Posts
Good teaser! The bike should be pretty cool when complete.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Very Cool!

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,733 Posts
Not my thing but I sure like the way Gregory Polaris pulls off whatever the customer wants. The dealer that did my bike is just as open to pull that kind of stuff off too although they don't have their own graphics artist in house. They still farm it out but it wouldn't surprise me if they aren't in some kind of permanent negotiations with the team that does the work.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,336 Posts
Have to agree that I wouldn't buy this for me but the work done here is Excellent .. Gregory Polaris definitely has it together for pleasing customers ..

·
Registered
485 Posts
That is a work of art! I've seen pictures of Gregory's work on his website and his Facebook page. He puts out some fine looking machines.

Congrats and have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think it looks incredible, one minor note, the rear tire pressure nomenclature should match the front, the lettering should read the same "40 lbs" not "40 PSI"...... attention to detail is usually their strong suit.... still looks awesome though!!!!!!

·
Diamond member
9,083 Posts
I think it looks incredible, one minor note, the rear tire pressure nomenclature should match the front, the lettering should read the same "40 lbs" not "40 PSI"...... attention to detail is usually their strong suit.... still looks awesome though!!!!!!
Very nice catch!!
I bet the painter even said "F&$k!!" When he noticed! Lol

·
Bronze member
2,901 Posts
It does match , but only on one side of the rear fender , looks like a screw up on the other side , doesn't make much sense .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts