Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been searching a lot at different videos and threads about exhaust and I wanted to see if I could find someone who has experience hearing multiple exhausts on Indian scouts In-person or better yet has personally owned them. I think I plan to just do slip-ons because I love the look of the stock headers, however the unbelievably gigantic stock mufflers have go to go. That along w/ the tiny handlebars were my only 2 complains on the scout.

There are a lot of options, and I believe the VH 3 inch slash cuts are relevant to my interests the most because they retain the stockish look without the massive size and sound good in the videos I have seen. I would specifically have them with the Quiet baffles. My reservations are that while I want my exhaust much louder than stock, I am afraid of having them too loud to where it is annoying.

On the other hand, the stage 1 shortys also look more compact and cleaner on the bike than stock and I suspect that they would be less loud. The drawback would be whether or not they are loud enough, and the price (although I do have indian referral cards).

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
You will be happy with the VH 3 in Slash Cuts. They are a deep rumble, and have a nice sound at speed. Not too load.
IMHO

·
Registered
2021 Indian Scout Bobber Icon Edition Thunder Black Azure
64 Posts
Indianbrah, what do you think of the DS rampage? Did you get the quiet baffles? Are they loud?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts