Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a bit from "The Book of Laughter and Harmony" circa 500 bce, pre-dynastic China.
"In Northern Darkness there lives a fish called K'un. This K'un is so huge that is stretches who knows how many thousand miles. When it changes into a bird it is called P'eng. This P'eng has a back spreading who knows how many thousand miles, and when it thunders up into flight its wings are like clouds hung clear across the sky. It churns up the sea and sets out on its migration to Southern Darkness, which is the Lake of Heaven."
Translation by David Hinton.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never been better.....it is called the First Amendment. Sorry if if offends your sensibilities, i meant no harm.

·
Administrator
15,933 Posts
To everybody else, my apologies. @Kemosabe* just popped up on my radar (thx to this post). I will endeavor to monitor more closely. For @Kemosabe, please keep posts motorcycle-related or somehow germane to our membership. And yes, the title does look like spam — which of course drew my attention.

*** THREAD CLOSED ***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.