Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After posting a picture of me and my Chieftain, an old Harley buddy asked me, "Your an old die hard Harley guy. What happened?"

My response, "I was dieing hard. Now I'm living FAST!"

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
After posting a picture of me and my Chieftain, an old Harley buddy asked me, "Your an old die hard Harley guy. What happened?"

My response, "I was dieing hard. Now I'm living FAST!"
All my friends and relatives ride Harley. They do however like my Indian and support the fact that I ride what I like. I have had HD, Honda, Yamaha and mostly Kawasaki Vulcans. My nehew (Fatboy) and my brother (Ultra) rode up with me to pick up the Chieftain when I got it.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
My HD Army was the first person I sent a pic to. Him and I are riding to portland in the summer. His comments were nothing but praise! I have always been different & a step away from the ruts. I love all, types of bikes sometimes not all bikers

·
Registered
354 Posts
All my buddies ride Harleys and give me grief for looking at Indians. My take is whatever works for you. There is no one perfect car, boat, plane, or 'motorcycle'. But the Indian sure does look and feel good. .. :)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
So true PoppaP. Agree 100%. I've owned and ridden Honda , Kawasaki and now an Indian! Almost bought a Harley last year, however getting an opportunity to see the 2014 Indians at Americade changed my mind! So glad i waited and boy do i love my Chieftain!

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gotta say I have been mostly hard core H-D for many years. Now that I have a CHieftain, I do appreciate other brands a little more.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've had Honda, Suzuki, Ducati, Kawasaki, Harley, and now Indian. Loved them all, some features better than others. Had superbike (Ducati), Sport Touring, Cruiser, Touring. Liked all, and would like to have one of every category on hand to fit the moment. NEVER have I dissed a rider for their choice. None are bad. All that said, I love the Indian. It is great quality, great ride, great fun, great nostalgia with modern flair!

Reactions: 2022
1 - 11 of 11 Posts