Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
They are possibly the rarest of the old Indians. The Indian 4 Club has a national meet near here in Tiffin Ohio every summer at the Seneca County Fair Grounds. I think it is the first weekend of August. They have a lot of them show up in running condition.
Our group from Michigan went to this last year, there were some amazing motorcycles, and very friendly people. We had a great time, hope to attend again this year.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Our group from Michigan went to this last year, there were some amazing motorcycles, and very friendly people. We had a great time, hope to attend again this year.
Sonic, I rode up to Michigan one year to a place called Baldwin to get my bike blessed at "The Blessing Of The Bikes".. There was a local group from that area called "The Road Weasles" who all ride vintage Indians and a couple of those guys were riding 4's.. Ever heard of them/seen them? It was amazing to see/hear those old bikes actually being ridden.. A BEAUTIFUL THING!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sonic, I rode up to Michigan one year to a place called Baldwin to get my bike blessed at "The Blessing Of The Bikes".. There was a local group from that area called "The Road Weasles" who all ride vintage Indians and a couple of those guys were riding 4's.. Ever heard of them/seen them? It was amazing to see/hear those old bikes actually being ridden.. A BEAUTIFUL THING!!
I have not been to that one, but here are a few places that you can see a lot of old Indians. Wauseon, Ohio Bike Show,held in July; Ohio Bike Week, usually a whole week the end of May; and a one day only display at the Gilmore Museum near Kalamazoo, Michigan. For a listing of bike activities in the whole U.S. go to CycleFish.com. Hopes this helps you, we live in southeast Michigan, and usually ride into Ohio because the roads are so much better. We ride a 2016 RM. Sonic

·
Registered
376 Posts
After this is over in Newburgh NY is Motorcyclepedia,an all Indian museum.Has at least 1 of every year made up thru the end with the rebadged Brit bikes.

·
Bronze member
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

These guys have over 200 bikes in their showrooms and another 200 in a warehouse.

This ia an oval piston Honda that was shipped over in the original crate where it had sat in Japan since 1991. It's valued over $200K.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts