Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founding member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gregory Polaris in Little Rock, my dealer, is the best dealer of anything that I’ve experienced in the 51 years since I started riding motorcycles and though there may be one or two Indian dealers at their level, maybe not, Gregory Polaris, at a minimum, has to be tied with the best. I was just lucky to have found them. When I returned to the Houston area from Sturgis in 2013, after attending Indian’s World reveal of their first Spirit Lake Indian motorcycles, and test riding them, I called Indian to find out where I could buy a Chieftain. Texas had no dealers at the time and Indian told me that the closest dealer was Gregory Polaris in Little Rock, 480 miles north of me! I called them and spoke with the owner, Rob Gregory, for nearly an hour and I did something I’ve never done before. I placed a phone order and put down a deposit having never met the man. I trusted him and nothing has happened in the last nearly seven years, and four motorcycles, to betray that trust. By late 2013 I had an Indian dealer 10 miles from my home and one 23 miles from my home but I stayed with Gregory Polaris in Little Rock because of the owner and the great, customer focused staff he has put in place.
I’m far from alone in rating Gregory Polaris so highly. There are countless Texas Indian riders and Indian riders all over the country from Maine to Florida, Michigan, Oregon, Arizona and all states in between who are riding motorcycles from Gregory Polaris, both custom painted and stock. Gregory has their own employees deliver motorcycles anywhere in the country at very low cost if buyers can’t get to Little Rock and they assist in fly and rides, ride ins, etc. They also stock tins (fenders, tanks, etc.) for each of the Indian models and will custom paint a bike for a customer and swap tins with that customer, in person or via mail, once the painting is done so the customer can continue riding his/her bike while it is being painted! Who does that!? When I say they are customer focused I am truly understating how good they are. The owner, Rob Gregory, spends hours on the phone with customers helping with custom paint suggestions, helping riders, customer or not, in far off places get parts, etc. Rob and his staff are truly the best.
What prompted me to post my feelings? I was speaking to another Gregory Polaris customer two nights ago, a policeman in Columbus Ohio who I met at Gregory Polaris during a visit a few years ago, and he told me about the great experience he had with Rob and the team just two weeks ago when he rode down to Little Rock on his Chieftain Elite, a bike he had bought at Gregory, and traded it in for a Challenger. He could not say enough about the bike and buying experience and he told me that Gregory just recently delivered an FTR and Scout Bobber to two of his fellow officers! Along with a Columbus policeman I met at Gregory Polaris last year during Gregory Polaris’s Guinness World Record Setting Parade for the largest number of Indian motorcycles in a parade, the Columbus Ohio Police Force now has at least four policemen riding bikes from Gregory Polaris on their time off!
If you folks have a great dealer you like, great! We can’t have too many great Indian dealers. If, on the other hand, you are looking for a great dealer I cannot recommend Gregory Polaris more highly. Give Rob Gregory, the owner, a call (501-834-0344) and you’ll see why I feel like I do. Pictures of my friend and his two fellow officers on their newly delivered bikes follow:
Image may contain: 2 people, motorcycle and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, motorcycle and outdoor

·
Founding member
1,502 Posts
He delivered a 14 Chieftain to my door in Waco. 4 years later I traded for an 18 Roadmaster and since I was going to Durango the next week for the Iron Indian Riders reunion he said bring your bike to Durango and I'll deliver this one to you out there. Saved me a trip to Little Rock.

·
Founding member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rob Gregory, the owner of Gregory Polaris in Little Rock, Ar., is the absolute best! I could tell story after story about how good Rob is and all of his customers could do the same. He worked with me today to get my bike the 480 miles to Little Rock. He offered to send a truck and trailer to come get it, repair/service it, and bring it back! Unbelievable. Who does that! That was too much to accept. I was going to rent a trailer when Rob called and told me that another customer in the Houston area called, is bringing his bike up next week for service, and would be happy to take mine as well. Rob connected me with that customer, a really nice guy who had 'Rob stories' like all Gregory Polaris customers do and plans were set for him to take my bike. Life is good when Rob Gregory is your dealer! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
They’re my dealer too, and so far I’m really happy with them. I’m just patiently (well, mostly patiently) waiting for my matte maroon bobber to come in from Oklahoma so I can take delivery of it. I’m glad it’s a bit cold to ride much because I’m feeling a little ADD waiting for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,418 Posts
They do put out some beautiful custom paint jobs on the Indians. I will need to stop in on one of my AR trips. Dean

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,868 Posts
I've gotten calls while out of the country that went something like " Hey Rick .. where you at? DIdn't your bike need some work before your next road trip? My guy is out there delivering a bike and ..... " Few days later, Todd (their driver) calls me , I give him the code to my garage and my Chieftain is off to Little Rock 250 miles away. When I return, I either head there to get it.. or ... it gets dropped off when they do another customer delivery out my way...

They've done something along this line MULTIPLE times... Rob Gregory is the real deal :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts