Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a crappy lazy made production that makes legitimate groups look like a bunch of old middle classes , immature, childish brats. I’m sure part of this was a promo for HA but i’m a fan of professional riders that run and promote safety .

If ‘Baker’ the producer and main character in this fake show was an actual persona in our group , he wouldn’t last 5 minutes with his attitude.

Safety first , learn group riding. If you feel uncomfortable ask questions and ride at your comfort level AND don’t care where you live where a fucken helmet...too many drivers distracted by there phones. Was safer to ride in the ‘80’s.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazon Prime

It’s an older show that showed up the streaming network.

It’s called America M.C.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Whizzbang, if you ask me he’s talking about virtually every motorcycle TV show ever broadcast. They are all embarrassing fake drama high school musicals to me. “We’ve got to get this bike done! You didn’t order the wheels?” Sheesh. I remember being unable to avoid a few minutes of one once. This tool built a bike, claimed it was worth $50 or $60k or more, and then less than 100 miles into it’s life a plug fell out. Come on. They got a coil kit to fix it, and the announcer called it “open heart surgery on the side of the road.” Riiiiight.

·
Founding member
1,276 Posts
I thought that show was a comedy.... lol Joking of course, but I agree with most of what you wrote. It's an absolutely ridiculous movie with no real plot or storyline, but plenty of "I can't look away because these trains are about to crash" moments.... lol

·
German Rider
2,144 Posts
tv SHOW - find the mistake

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: UnMonkey

·
Registered
365 Posts
I remember being unable to avoid a few minutes of one once. This tool built a bike, claimed it was worth $50 or $60k or more, and then less than 100 miles into it’s life a plug fell out. Come on. They got a coil kit to fix it, and the announcer called it “open heart surgery on the side of the road.” Riiiiight.
pretty sure that was one of the Jesse James shows where he built a bike specifically to go on a road trip to Mexico

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
If you really want a good laugh, look up The Devil's Ride..."reality" show about a "1% MC".

·
178 Posts
Tarantino's "Hell Ride" is about the only MC movie I can watch. He doesn't try to pretend the movie is real. It's classic, far-out, adult entertainment. And it it has some nice Indians to ogle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts