Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came in today ( 01-09-2016 Saturday 9:00am) for my 500mi service, the infamous rear brake master cylinder recall, a couple of computer failure codes, and to order windshield mounting lugs. You guys are always great! Even though you are next to Coral Cadillac and part of the same family as them, you always treat me like a friend. Thank you for my beautiful Dark Horse! My wife calls her "The Other Woman"! LOL!

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Came in today ( 01-09-2016 Saturday 9:00am) for my 500mi service, the infamous rear brake master cylinder recall, a couple of computer failure codes, and to order windshield mounting lugs. You guys are always great! Even though you are next to Coral Cadillac and part of the same family as them, you always treat me like a friend. Thank you for my beautiful Dark Horse! My wife calls her "The Other Woman"! LOL!
I get the same warm inner glow, as it were, now that I am back with the shop I first dealt with on returning to New Zealand. All at Wellington Motorcycles treat you with friendship and respect. Can't ask for more than that.
Alpal

Reactions: harry
1 - 2 of 2 Posts