Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to pony up the big $$$ for an Indian trunk that would only be on my bike when going to Sturgis. I settled on a Viking leather wrapped trunk on a 2x2 Cycles mount. For about $500 all in, I'm pretty happy with the results.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks good, the leather matches very well. Where did you buy the mount? I had no problem finding the trunk, but not themount. Can you add a link to it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That trunk setup looks good. All you need now is the smoke lenses for your turn signals.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good, the leather matches very well. Where did you buy the mount? I had no problem finding the trunk, but not themount. Can you add a link to it.
I don't think we're supposed to post links if they're not a vendor here. If you Google "2x2 Cycles Indian Block" it should get you there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm with you. Didn't want to put out a lot of money for a trunk that would only be on the bike for long distance rides or when the wife was with me. Put my old Harley trunk on a set of Indianaftermarket mounts.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm with you. Didn't want to put out a lot of money for a trunk that would only be on the bike for long distance rides or when the wife was with me. Put my old Harley trunk on a set of Indianaftermarket mounts. View attachment 578013
I'm keeping my trunk when I trade and using it on the Challenger. I think they look really good on them.

·
Bronze member
1,458 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the REAR luggage rack and mounting hardware for our Challengers? I saw one on a bike here in this forum, but I don't think the owner posted anything about WHERE he got the parts or what he got to work. I don't need a full tour pack, but would like a detachable LUGGAGE rack. Did some one suggest that the Victory luggage rack hardware will work for our bikes?? Thnx for the feedback!!!

·
5 years +
152 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the REAR luggage rack and mounting hardware for our Challengers? I saw one on a bike here in this forum, but I don't think the owner posted anything about WHERE he got the parts or what he got to work. I don't need a full tour pack, but would like a detachable LUGGAGE rack. Did some one suggest that the Victory luggage rack hardware will work for our bikes?? Thnx for the feedback!!!
I kept my passenger backrest and luggage rack from my Chieftain all I needed to do was add the plastic covers (spools) on the Challenger I also black powder coated the backrest and rack works and looks great

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have one from Vicbaggers it doubles as a sissy bar when I don’t have a tour pack bolted to it. It works on chieftain and challenger.
11DD4A28-F1E7-41BA-990B-20DA12B1CDCB.jpeg

·
Bronze member
1,458 Posts
War machine, that's exactly what I"m looking for! So Vicbaggers.com!??!!?!? Or 2x2 cycles??! Thnx for the information!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I didn't want to pony up the big $$$ for an Indian trunk that would only be on my bike when going to Sturgis. I settled on a Viking leather wrapped trunk on a 2x2 Cycles mount. For about $500 all in, I'm pretty happy with the results.

View attachment 577998

View attachment 578001
That looks awesome! I just purchased the viking trunk. Are you happy with the 2x2 Mount?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts