Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few Indian Pins and Patches for Sale The prices are as follows:

Indian Pin:(Just over 1") $10 shipped or 2 for $15 (5 Available)
White Scout 60 Patch(4.625"X1.75") $10 Shipped (2 Available)
Black Scout Patch(4.25"X1.75") $10 Shipped (1 Available)

Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I forgot to upload the signs. The wooden barrell sign has a diameter of 23". The other signs measure approximately 12"X 15". The wooden barrell has seperated but could be glued or nailed back together. Also the sign that is white with the Old Indian engine is not inlcuded in the lot. So the lot includes 7 tin signs and the wooden barrell sign. $150 OBO for everything shipped. Send me a message if you're interested, Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are in Indy, you might want to show up at the bike night at Union Jack's (Speedway) with any Indian stuff you want to part with - plenty of potential buyers there and you wouldn't have to mess with shipping.

·
Rider
1,097 Posts
Hello, I'm interested. Not really interested in the Scout sign but I guess the other ones are included except for the one white one with the engine on it? Take paypal. My zip is 94501. How would you ship USPS or ? Hans

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Most of this signage is still available. Their cheap considering they are repop and of excellent quality. Had mine for weeks. Forgot to post for all. Sorry tribe. I'll say 3 hail Megs tonight before bed. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts