Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founding member
1,005 Posts
Thanks, Joe. I ride through Hattiesburg on my way to Meridian and points east up through Alabama on my trips to N.C. and points further N.E.! I will 'definitely' stop in there for a visit. Thanks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great! I work Saturdays showing bikes, stop by and I'll see you get the grand tour...

·
Registered
8 Posts
New member here! Hattiesburg, MS is the closest dealer to me in NW FL with Birmingham,AL being next...too bad for me. I'd love to ride a Chieftain! Checking this forum out to get better acquainted with the new Indian. It looks like a great replacement for my Goldwing, or addition to my garage!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Come on by, I know you won't be disappointed. My boss is ready to deal. We have been moving bikes out of here like crazy, with the Chieftain selling 3 or 4 to one. They offer liberal trades, I traded a 2010 BMW GS in on my Classic and haven't looked back. This weekend, the 25th and 26th would be a great day to ride up. We will be giving demo rides on all the bikes in stock and as you can see from the photo there is a wide variety on hand. All you need to test ride a bike is the motorcycle endorsement and proper safety gear. We get people in all the time trading Harleys, Gold Wings and Yamahas. I showed a Vintage to a guy Saturday and he was dead set on it until I had him sit on the Chieftain and feel the difference the 4 degree rake towards vertical had on the bike's ease of turning as compared to the Vintage or the Classic. He said he'd be back this week and until then "keep everybody off that black Chieftain!" As I've said before, I'm not a salesman. My job at H'burg Cycles is to show the Indian and it is a passion with me. I guarantee you, you can get a stock Chieftain, which comes with just about everything, for the same price as a semi-tricked out Vintage. It all depends on what you are looking for. Like I told a guy the other day, I know a LOT more about these bikes than I did when I bought mine. I bought a Classic, built a Vintage and have sure taken a liking to the Chieftain...!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks Indijoe for the posting the Zambinibrosmfa site. WOW. Had to but the air cleaner emblem, screw the extra hp and $400 for air upgrade!

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Great! I work Saturdays showing bikes, stop by and I'll see you get the grand tour...
How cool would that be....working at the Indian dealership?!?! I'd have to negotiate wages for accessories!! LOL

·
Registered
723 Posts
New member here! Hattiesburg, MS is the closest dealer to me in NW FL with Birmingham,AL being next...too bad for me. I'd love to ride a Chieftain! Checking this forum out to get better acquainted with the new Indian. It looks like a great replacement for my Goldwing, or addition to my garage!
Tripper, You're going to love it. As the say, once you ride it you won't want to stop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts