Founding member / Distinguished
5,109 Posts
...for now :ROFLMAO:

Looking good!

·
Rider
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes for now! So far it has, War Bonnet, Windshield bag, power port in bag, Indian horn cover, American custom mid pipe, Rhinehart slipons w/ Eagle tips, heel and toe with upgraded pegs and levers on brake also, back rest, rear highway bars., front and rear bumpers, chrome floorboards, passenger floor boards , and not shown solo seat rack plus a few I'm sure I forgot!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes for now! So far it has, War Bonnet, Windshield bag, power port in bag, Indian horn cover, American custom mid pipe, Rhinehart slipons w/ Eagle tips, heel and toe with upgraded pegs and levers on brake also, back rest, rear highway bars., front and rear bumpers, chrome floorboards, passenger floor boards , and not shown solo seat rack plus a few I'm sure I forgot!!!
Bike looks awesome. Quick question, the power port for the windshield bag, that's an Indian accessory yes ? Does it plug into an accessory plug somewhere in the headlight nacelle? What year is your Vintage ?
Thanks
Bill

·
Rider
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the bag with the bike and the dealer wired in the power port as a welcome surprise so I don't have an instant answer, but Knowing how Indian works I would say it plugged into the harness! Bike is a 2018.
Bike looks awesome. Quick question, the power port for the windshield bag, that's an Indian accessory yes ? Does it plug into an accessory plug somewhere in the headlight nacelle? What year is your Vintage ?
Thanks
Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts