Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an FYI, Indian of Albuquerque New Mexico has rental motorcycles, 3 road master, 1 Challenger and an FTR . These are all new bikes, the Challenger had less than 500 miles after I put on 169 miles.

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
811 Posts
I stopped into the Albuquerque dealership when I was out there on vacation in March. I was there to buy some t-shirts, and I could've been buying every bike in there, they treated me so well. They didn't act like they were doing me a favor. Just how a dealership should run. Anytime I'm near that town I will pay that dealership a visit! I wish they'd open a dealership in Maine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also stopped into the Albuquerque dealership on my cross country trip last month.
Got and oil-filter change and 2 new Michelin tires. EXCELLENT customer service.
Great Professional staff that treats you as a valued customer. Beautiful facility. 5 Starts in my book!
Tire Wheel Property Building Vehicle

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was just there in September. I bought a T-Shirt and Kuryakyn Highway Pegs for my return trip to LA. Everyone I talked to there was really nice. Great store.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Best dealership I've ever dealt with. Granted, I'm prejudiced. They helped my wife buy, customize, and surprise me with this. And they pretended to have a Christmas eve party to give me the bike.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Mountain

Great bunch of folks!

Reactions: Demolition Man
1 - 6 of 6 Posts