Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X-Large Black Sheared Sheepskin seat cover for Roadmaster. Check Alaska Leather to see if it fits for a different bike. Used for one month, makes stock seat more comfortable. Got a RDL seat.
$65 shipped to domestic USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
What do you think of the RDL??

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you think of the RDL??
I have not rode for any extended periods of time yet. I had a 2 1/2 hour ride home with no problems. I am sure it will be more comfortable then the stock seat. After ~ one hour on the stock seat I was getting uncomfortable, which makes the rest of the day increasing unbearable. For me is was a 'no-brainer' to get the RDL seat as I plan to tour. The Alaska Sheepskin pad helped a little. The odd thing is Indian has changed the seat on some 2019 models to an even narrower seat ( ie.. HD ), which is going in the wrong direction in RDL's opinion. A backrest is also a must!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I have not rode for any extended periods of time yet. I had a 2 1/2 hour ride home with no problems. I am sure it will be more comfortable then the stock seat. After ~ one hour on the stock seat I was getting uncomfortable, which makes the rest of the day increasing unbearable. For me is was a 'no-brainer' to get the RDL seat as I plan to tour. The Alaska Sheepskin pad helped a little. The odd thing is Indian has changed the seat on some 2019 models to an even narrower seat ( ie.. HD ), which is going in the wrong direction in RDL's opinion. A backrest is also a must!
I have been looking at the RDL for quite a while. They take a while to get. But I agree, a narrower seat is NOT what I need.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I waited four months for my 'Ride-in'. It is a little faster by mail. I do not know what bike you have, but If you plan on keeping it, there is no reason not to do it. I have a RM, so it is money well spent into the never ending pit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts