Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20180122_192515.jpg
So I got my pelt today and I am very pleased with it but I feel like I should call them. I put into the notes to send me a natural with brown highlights if they could find one and they did but I only paid for a regular dyed one, I feel like I should at least pay the difference. This thing is awesome!

That said, those of whom use these

·
Bronze member
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That they did and I am glad I bought it for several reasons, one, I sit a little higher info the seat and that will make my knees happy and another, I can use it as a pillow on the road. For the money, I don't think I could have gone wrong.

I figured out how to strap it once I pulled the seat off, draped the strap and set the seat on it. I hadn't seen there is a clip on each end

·
Bronze member
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did pay the few extra for the front strap but the rest is a surprise. I sent them a message about the undercharge and offered to pay as due.

·
Bronze member
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. I was going to get a brown one but I just had to have that color.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I got a full size long hair pelt from them, ride 2up around 18,000 miles a year and it makes those 10 hour riding days cross country a lot more comfortable.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Bronze member
2,058 Posts
View attachment 375886 So I got my pelt today and I am very pleased with it but I feel like I should call them. I put into the notes to send me a natural with brown highlights if they could find one and they did but I only paid for a regular dyed one, I feel like I should at least pay the difference. This thing is awesome!

That said, those of whom use these
where did you get yours if you dont mind, id like one

·
Bronze member
1,246 Posts
Been using them for over 15 years now. Bought my second after I got my 15 Blue Chieftain and saw one with a blue tint. Love it and use it more often than not.
100_1986.JPG

Reactions: Wovoka

·
Registered
2008 Victory Vision 2016 Victory Vision 2020 Indian Challenger
822 Posts
Back in 2006 we bought Alaska Leathers sheepskins. If memory serves they were shipped and received instantaneously!
We used them for a long while on a few different bikes. I have some other pelts I cut from whole sheep skins. They make a huge difference!
I get mine here... Sheepskin Covers, Sleep Comfort Skins & Rugs

FYI... if you throw a sheepskin over your winter blanket they will keep you seriously warm!

·
Registered
78 Posts
We have a guy here in Hartville Ohio that custom makes them as well. He also does the custom colors. These are awesome and my wife never rides without her’s. I only use on the long road.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts