Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok time for the Bama tribe of Indian riders to sound off. I'm in Mobile area.

Reactions: Karl Hoffmann

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the update lucky, I stopped by Mobiles soon to be new Indian / Triumph dealer on Halls Mill Rd. it's really looking nice. Rosie's 1901 Garage & Grill. Owners are nice folks.

Reactions: Britroy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thats great news! I'll have to ride over there asap! Any eta on how long itll be til theyre fully functioning as an Indian dealer?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Central Alabama here. Live in Chilton County & work in Alabaster.

Reactions: LUCKY

·
Registered
30 Posts
tthunder, lookin forward to meeting you. nice lookin Chieftain u have! South of B'ham, not too far away from my two Bama locales!

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Hello fellow Alabamites! From the Huntsville area. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
I went by Rosie's yesterday while I was in Mobile. A wonderful lady with some really cool ideas for the dealership. I think it's going to be a real good place.
@Dan_Frisbie , Brought my Scout home for the 4th from Rosies 1901. Left it there for some warranty work and recall inspection.
Rosies 1901 does a great job and they are as nice as can be!
I had them install the Indian Scout saddle bags - left rear bag had a spot where the leather was cut short - manufacturing prob!
I them put on some kurykin mini floor boards and I am not sure if I like them yet - will tweak this 4th of july weekend?
I them put on the reduced reach (longer) handle bars and love em!!! wish they were powder coated black
I had them put on the reduced reach seat (fatter) it was too fat for me and I felt like I was on top of the gas tank.
I had them put on some aftermarket mirrors that were a great improvement.
I also had them mount my michellin pwr commander II's - much better ride than the stock rubber.

·
2,649 Posts
Ok time for the Bama tribe of Indian riders to sound off. I'm in Mobile area.
@Fred Wheeler
I Brought my Scout home for the 4th from Rosies 1901. I Left it there for some warranty work and recall inspection etc.. and to help them promote / sell the Scout which they like many other dealers do not have yet.

Rosies 1901 does a great job and they are as nice as can be!
I had them install the Indian Scout saddle bags - left rear bag had a spot where the leather was cut short - manufacturing prob!
I them put on some kurykin mini floor boards and I am not sure if I like them yet - will tweak this 4th of july weekend.
I them put on the reduced reach (longer) handle bars and love em!!! wish they were powder coated black
I had them put on the reduced reach seat (fatter) it was too fat for me and I felt like I was on top of the gas tank so I put the stock seat back on.
I had them put on some aftermarket mirrors that were a great improvement.
I also had them mount my Michelin power commander II's - much better ride than the stock rubber.
I had them mount a mini fly screen - it's ok but I need to tweak the airflow angle. better than the OEM mid height windshield.
They also removed and replaced my front and rear suspension so I could send it off to GA for some upgrades via traxxion dynamics. Best money spent on my Scout so far!

·
2,649 Posts
Fred,
Me too, Im on the other side of the bay over here in Spanish Fort.
Give me a holler sometime.

r/
LUCKY

aka
Jamie LyBrand
USMC/RET
@LUCKY I'm in mobile Sunday's or Saturday afternoons are my ride days... rest are work to pay for my toys :}

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,763 Posts
@Rudy Smith, @Fred Wheeler, Pensacola IMRG Chapter 1947 will have our monthly meeting at Adventure Motorsports of NW FL on Saturday, July 18th at 10:00 a.m.
Feel free to join us!
Anyone and everyone are welcome to sit in on our open meetings, join our rides/events and decide whether or not you wish to join.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I live in Daphne. Purchased my Vintage from Adventure at the end of February. Love Rosie's though! It's a Great shop, with a great staff. Last time I visited they were still fighting with the city over the retention pond. Gotta love Mobile.

Hopefully us locals can at least meet up for a ride, cup of coffee or lunch.

Ride Safe!

Karl

Reactions: Fred Wheeler
1 - 20 of 110 Posts