·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Big Dawg

·
Super Moderator
4,752 Posts
Do you know anything about this company or it's product?

Normally if someone has a good experience with a product they will tell us and provide a photo, etc., etc.

When a post, such as this shows up, it is often times deleted as spam. Please tell us about the product and/or why you chose to post this.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stumbled across it and thought that it might be of interest to other owners. I have not purchased one. I also have no interest other than for the bike. Didn't occur to me that others might take it as spam.
No offense meant.

Reactions: jdmatthew

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Interested in the compressor that was used-

Reactions: BuffaloBrand.Co

·
Super Moderator
4,752 Posts
I stumbled across it and thought that it might be of interest to other owners. I have not purchased one. I also have no interest other than for the bike. Didn't occur to me that others might take it as spam.
No offense meant.
OK, none taken and no worries. We sometimes have businesses come here and put up info like that. We have supporting vendors that pay for the right to advertise their products here, not fair to them to allow fly-by spammers.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Lots a pictures, no info- other than the following post "manufactured by Polaris"

Chief Randy
First Air Horn System designed exclusively for the Big Indian manufactured by Polaris.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Installed mine last Friday. Easy install and the horn looks like it belongs there and is loud enough to alert anyone within 500 feet to exactly where you are.

Randy so far is impressing me as a Standup individual, the kind of Man I am proud to do business with.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Interested in the compressor that was used-

Are there any installation instruction drawings. Are there provisions to power two horns?

·
Rider
791 Posts
Are there any installation instruction showing.
Compressor, relay, and wiring replace OEM horn and fit under OEM horn cover, wiring snakes under tank to battery for power. Results - 124 db horn (8" trumpet) that looks like it was already there and saved my ass the very first day when a cager began drifting in to my lane. Great product!

·
Rider
791 Posts
We're really glad to hear the nice comments about our Air Horn System, it's greatly appreciated.
We'll continue to do our very best to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations!
Thanks again!
Randy - please let us know when you get a rain cover ready for the trumpet . . . even thought we're at 50 straight days with no rain (and no rain in sight) it's gonna happen eventually!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts