Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Guys, you wont be displeased with this upgrade. Its so good its scary. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW CAGERS?!?!

Thanks again Rich for making awesome products. I had the LED turn signal mirrors on my first motorcycle 4 years ago and I already knew back then that you guys made amazing products!

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,206 Posts

Guys, you wont be displeased with this upgrade. Its so good its scary. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW CAGERS?!?!

Thanks again Rich for making awesome products. I had the LED turn signal mirrors on my first motorcycle 4 years ago and I already knew back then that you guys made amazing products!
Dude, what is that lever coming up the right side of the tank?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,206 Posts
I’ll be damned. I missed that one. Sure looks cool, I don’t think I’m that coordinated though.

·
Silver member
3,409 Posts
This is worth a look.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts

So you was able to get yours connected with the supplied horn connector or did Rich or you change the connector to one that works on a Roadmaster? I have a 2016 and I'm still waiting on the correction connector. I've thought seriously at just changing it myself but want to wait and prove what they are about to send out to everyone will in fact work. Seems Polaris played games and has different connectors on some models. So just wondering if you were lucky and yours worked or if you had to get one that would work. I'm talking about the horn itself not the battery.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you was able to get yours connected with the supplied horn connector or did Rich or you change the connector to one that works on a Roadmaster? I have a 2016 and I'm still waiting on the correction connector. I've thought seriously at just changing it myself but want to wait and prove what they are about to send out to everyone will in fact work. Seems Polaris played games and has different connectors on some models. So just wondering if you were lucky and yours worked or if you had to get one that would work. I'm talking about the horn itself not the battery.
worked out of the box, connector was fine. I own a 2017.

Reactions: RIVCO Products

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts

·
Silver member
3,409 Posts
My only issue with that type of air horn is that it blows into the lowers and I’m afraid I’ll here more of it than a car out in front. I’d like it more on my Vintage.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
My only issue with that type of air horn is that it blows into the lowers and I’m afraid I’ll here more of it than a car out in front. I’d like it more on my Vintage.

That is one of the many reasons we use the sound diverters on the front of the horn. Instead of directing sound to the forward portion of the bike it “wraps” the sound around the bike. This helps you get noticed when you really need it. We have tested this and it is loud all around the bike. The other thing our sound diverters do is keep bugs, dirt and other debris out of the horns. Again this is done for safety. I personally use these on my bike and I am sure others that have them installed will agree they do a wonderful job.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
let me tell you something. I used this horn today three times and believe me, it got EVERYONE'S attention, front back and center. I had pedestrians jumping out of the crosswalks with an elevated subway line rolling past right above me which is really noisy and usually drowns out my bike coming up ( NYC pedestrians who don't give a flying F who you are and walk through against the light like you're not even there) and all over the Brooklyn Queens Expressway during rush hour. Blew it three times today, all with absolute positive results. Cager's moved out of the way before they even looked to see who blew it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts